As pioneers of well-being, we select only the highest qualities of raw materials. Sea Island Cotton - also known as white gold - offers the ultimate feeling of well-being. Discover more about this rare cotton here:
1) Sea Island cotton comes from the West Indies, a group of islands in the Caribbean. Where others spend their holidays, this is also the home of cotton. The heavy rains provide irrigation and the minimal temperature fluctuations between day and night ensure the best climate.
2) 110 million bales of cotton are produced worldwide every year. Only 70 of those bales come from Barbados, and precisely these are now harvested exclusively for Switzerland's new Zimmerli collection.
3) Sea Island Cotton is carefully picked. This ensures that only mature cotton plants are picked and that plant or mineral contamination, which can happen when harvesting with machines, is completely avoided. This also makes the appearance of the finished goods more uniform.
4) Our partners cultivate their own local plantations in cooperation with ECCI cotton, the cooperation of local cotton farmers. The entire value creation chain can be traced, so that the quality remains constant and high.
5) You can recognize the 100% authenticity of Sea Island Cotton by its hologram. Only the numbered certificate of the specialized West Indian Sea Island Cotton Association (WISICA) guarantees the 100% authenticity of Sea Island Cotton.
In addition to the classic items in black and white, you can now also find underwear for him and her in the current spring colors light blue and loungewear for him and her in white and light blue.