As pioneers of well-being, we only select the highest qualities of raw materials. Sea Island Cotton - also known as white gold - provides the ultimate sense of well-being. Find out more about this rare cotton here:
1) Sea island cotton comes from the West Indian Islands, a group of islands in the Caribbean. Where others spend their holidays, this is also the home of cotton. The heavy rain flows provide irrigation and the minimal temperature fluctuations between day and night ensure the best climate.
2) Annually 110 million cotton bales are produced worldwide. Only 70 of those bales come from Barbados, and precisely these are now harvested exclusively for Switzerland's new Zimmerli collection.
3) Sea Island Cotton is carefully picked. This ensures that only ripe cotton plants are picked and that plant or mineral contamination, which can happen when harvesting with machines, is completely prevented. This also makes the appearance of the end goods more even.
4) Our partners cultivate their own local plantations in collaboration with ECCI cotton, the collaboration of local cotton farmers. The entire value creation chain can be traced, so that the quality remains constant and high.
5) You can recognize the 100% authenticity of Sea Island Cotton through its hologram. Only the numbered certificate from the specialized West Indian Sea Island Cotton Association (WISICA) guarantees the 100% authenticity of Sea Island Cotton.
In addition to the classic items in black and white, you can now also find underwear items for him and her in the current spring colors light blue and loungewear for him and her in white and light blue.