As the pioneers of well-being, we select only the highest quality of raw materials. Sea Island Cotton - also known as white gold - offers the ultimate sense of well-being. Read more about this rare cotton here:
1) Sea Island cotton originates in the West Indian Islands, a group of islands in the Caribbean. Where others spend their holidays, this is also the home of cotton. The heavy rains supply irrigation and the minimal temperature differences between day and night provide the best climate.
2) 110 million cotton bales produced worldwide annually. Only 70 of those bales come from Barbados, and they are now exclusively harvested for the new Zimmerli collection from Switzerland.
3) Sea Island Cotton is carefully hand-picked. This ensures that only ripe cotton plants are picked up and that plant or mineral pollution, which can happen when harvesting with machines, is completely prevented. This also makes the appearance of the end products even more.
4) Our partners cultivate their own local plantations in collaboration with ECCI cotton, the cooperation of local cotton farmers. The entire value creation chain is back, which ensures that the quality remains constant and high.
5) You can recognize the 100% authenticity of Sea Island Cotton by the hologram. Only the numbered certificate from the specialized West Indian Sea Island Cotton Association (WISICA) guarantees the 100% authenticity of Sea Island Cotton.
In addition to the classic items in black and white, you can now also buy underwear items for him and her in the current spring colors light blue as well as loungewear for him and her in white and light blue.