As the pioneers of wellness, we select only the highest quality raw materials. Sea Island Cotton - also known as white gold - offers the ultimate sense of well-being. Read more about this rare cotton here:
1) Sea Island cotton originates in the West Indies Islands, a group of islands in the Caribbean. Where others spend their holidays, this is also the house of cotton. The heavy rains supply irrigation and the minimal temperature differences between day and night provide the best climate.
2) 110 million cotton bales produced worldwide annually. Only 70 of those bales come from Barbados, and those are the ones that have now been harvested exclusively for Switzerland's Zimmerli's new collection.
3) Sea Island Cotton is carefully hand-picked. This ensures that only mature cotton plants are collected and that plant or mineral contamination, which can happen when harvesting with machines, is completely prevented. This also makes the appearance of the final products more even.
4) Our partners cultivate their own local plantations in collaboration with ECCI cotton, the cooperation of local cotton farmers. The entire value creation chain is back, ensuring that quality remains constant and high.
5) You can recognize the 100% authenticity of Sea Island Cotton by the hologram. Only the numbered certificate of the specialized West Indies Sea Island Cotton Association (WISICA) guarantees the 100% authenticity of Sea Island Cotton.
In addition to the classic items in black and white, you can now also find underwear items for him and her in the current spring colors light blue as well as loungewear for him and her in white and light blue.